Sunday, April 11, 2010

new home

The new home is pretty nice. It's on campus, but so far I've been freet o come and go and have visitors as I please. No curfew, not harassing of people the guards don't know. I planned on staying here part time and spending most of my time at the other place closer to the city, but i'm finding myself here more and more



one reason is this. The school provides a computer and it works. Hence, this post has photos. When I transfer old vacation photos to here, there will be good photos.



Contrary to all expectations, the bed is comforatble. This puts them ahead of every other school I've worked at in China



Living room



The kitchen is ok, except for the electric stove. The stove itself is fine, but if there's no power, there's no way to cook. not a huge problem so far.


No comments: