Saturday, November 14, 2009

Update

Got the stitches out. Ugly scar, but looks much better than expected. It looked like some sort of zombie arm at first. A benefit of being a hairy guy is that it may hide the scar, at least somewhat.

Most of the physical problems are gone. My blood levels are getting back to normal. I'm off antibiotics, so I can drink again, and I can drink very cheaply, as less blood means you get wasted on a few beers. hey, do i mock your silver linings?

Still suspended. I asked for a release from my contract. they threatened to cancel my visa immediately. I threatened to turn in my colleagues who don't have proper work visas. they agreed to pay me for next week and to allow me to return after that. I have a sneaking suspicion I will not be employee of the month.

I have a friend who is trying to hook me up with a dream job in Sichuan, and if not, I have multiple offers here. What i don't have is a good internet connection, so I'll end this while I still have some access

No comments: