Friday, February 19, 2010

slave to the wage

all good things come to an end, and my holiday is no exception. I'll be working on Monday it seems. I'll just be doing a small amount of tutoring next week, with classes beginning at a few places the following week.

it just struck me that i might be tutoring Monday to Saturday, and i bartend Sunday nights, so i somehow have a seven day work week. I expect that will change rather quickly.

I might be switching my bartending day to Monday. So if you're a Zhongshan resident, consider joining me for discount wine Mondays instead of half price appetizer Sundays. Please come save me from the same introductory conversation with Chinese strangers I have every week. if you won't do it for me, do it to save betty and Judy from the hassles of trying to have a conversation with me for a few hours.

No comments: